- Ref: 50607
- Print Page
£1600pcm 4 Bedroom House in Buckingham Street, Grandpont - OX1
A four bedroom family home, positioned on a quiet side road in a popular residential area near Oxford city centre. More…▼
A four bedroom family home, positioned on a quiet side road in a popular residential area near Oxford city centre.
The ground floor of this house has plenty of space with a living room that leads through to another reception room. The large kitchen with appliances has room to dine & patio doors to the rear garden. The first floor has two double bedrooms, a single/cot room & family bathroom. There is a loft conversation that provides a large master bedroom & en suite shower room.
- 3 double bedrooms & further single bedroom/cot room
- En suite bathroom to the master bedroom and family bathroom
- Living room through to reception room with original features
- A large kitchen/dining room, with kitchen appliances
- A good size rear garden with summerhouse, on-street permit parking
- Ideal for a family with local schools & parks near by
- Available Date: 13/12/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J10, 14.22 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.68 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50607£1600pcm 4 Bedroom House in Buckingham Street, Grandpont - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £369.23
- Security deposit: £1,846.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £980.65
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.