- Ref: 50588
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Bookbinders Court, Oxford - OX1
A lovely 2 bedroom duplex apartment located within a few minutes walk of Oxford railway station and city centre. With it's own private entrance and views of the stream along side, this property has the feeling of a charming cottage set in the city. More…▼
A lovely 2 bedroom duplex apartment located within a few minutes walk of Oxford railway station and city centre. With it's own private entrance and views of the stream along side, this property has the feeling of a charming cottage set in the city. Available for a couple or single occupant.
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 large bathroom
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Cosy living room with views of the stream
- Parking available by separate negotiation
- Set in a private city centre development
- Perfect for a professional single or couple needing good access to Oxford railway station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50588£1475pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Bookbinders Court, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,950.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £442.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,998.39
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £44,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required