- Ref: 50573
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Vicarage Road, Oxford - OX1
A very smart 3 bedroom unfurnished end of terrace family home located just off the Abingdon Road and within a short distance to Oxford city centre. The property has recently benefited from having the loft converted to a 3rd bedroom with Juliet More…▼
A very smart 3 bedroom unfurnished end of terrace family home located just off the Abingdon Road and within a short distance to Oxford city centre. The property has recently benefited from having the loft converted to a 3rd bedroom with Juliet balcony and en-suite shower room. the house also comes with a wood burning stove and large garden to the rear.
- 3 good size bedrooms, 1 being a recent loft conversion with en-suite shower room
- Large family bathroom
- Wood burning stove
- Good size rear garden
- Free local on-street parking
- Close to Oxford city centre and within close proximity to the A34 and Oxford ring road
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: Will consider pets
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50573£1400pcm 3 Bedroom House in Vicarage Road, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,938.46
- Application fee (incl VAT): £420.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,122.58
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £42,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required