- Ref: 50570
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in John Towle Close, Oxford - OX1
A MUST VIEW refurbished top floor apartment offering fantastic value with 1 double bedroom, good size upper level guest room/study and balcony off the living room. The property has recently had new a kitchen and bathroom fitted which have been More…▼
A MUST VIEW refurbished top floor apartment offering fantastic value with 1 double bedroom, good size upper level guest room/study and balcony off the living room. The property has recently had new a kitchen and bathroom fitted which have been finished to a high standard. John Towle Close is located just off the Abingdon Road, is close to local shops and bus routes to Oxford city centre. An ideal property for a professional/ academic single or couple.
- Double bedroom with good size separate guest bedroom/study loft conversion
- Modern kitchen and bathroom with shower over bath
- Living room with private balcony
- 1 off-street parking space
- Close to local shops and amenities
- Excellent access for those looking to be close to Oxford city centre and Oxford ring-road/ A34
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50570£1095pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in John Towle Close, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,190.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £328.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,486.07
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £32,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required