- Ref: 50545
- Print Page
Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
A very smart high quality first floor studio apartment. Beautifully furnished and benefiting from plenty of natural light and its own luxury en-suite shower room and kitchenette. The studio shares further kitchen and laundry facilities with 3 other More…▼
A very smart high quality first floor studio apartment. Beautifully furnished and benefiting from plenty of natural light and its own luxury en-suite shower room and kitchenette. The studio shares further kitchen and laundry facilities with 3 other studios. The rent is inclusive of a weekly cleaner. Ideal for a single professional requiring access to Oxford city centre and the train station.
- Fixed utility costs of 150 pounds per month to include council tax and high speed broadband
- Luxury en-suite shower room and kitchenette
- Communal kitchen and laundry facilities
- Beautifully furnished and with a weekly cleaner
- Perfect of city centre, train station and Said Business School
- Single person only
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Included in Rent
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50545£875pcm Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,750.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,185.48
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £26,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required