- Ref: 50521
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Rewley Road, City Centre - OX1
A substantial 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house located in a quiet road, backing onto the river and within walking distance to Oxford city centre and train station. Please note, this property does not hold an HMO license though is suitable for a family or 2 More…▼
A substantial 4 bedroom 3 bathroom house located in a quiet road, backing onto the river and within walking distance to Oxford city centre and train station. Please note, this property does not hold an HMO license though is suitable for a family or 2 sharers.
- 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- Large living room with doors to rear garden
- Separate kitchen with dishwasher and appliances
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Walking distance to city centre and train station
- Perfect for a couple or family looking to live close to Oxford and beautiful river walks
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: Will consider pets
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50521£1675pcm 4 Bedroom House in Rewley Road, City Centre - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,350.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £502.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,485.48
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £50,250.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required