- Ref: 50505
- Print Page
2 Bedroom House in Bridge Street, Central Oxford - OX2
An attractive period house tucked away down a quiet road in this popular residential area. The property comes unfurnished and is ideal for a couple, single or professional sharers. Close by to river walks and just a few minutes walk to Oxford train More…▼
An attractive period house tucked away down a quiet road in this popular residential area. The property comes unfurnished and is ideal for a couple, single or professional sharers. Close by to river walks and just a few minutes walk to Oxford train station, the Said Business School and the Westgate shopping centre. Pets considered.
- 2 bedrooms and modern bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Spacious open-plan living/dining room
- Modern kitchen with woodblock work top
- Conservatory and small decked rear garden
- Within walking distance to Oxford railway station
- Lovely river walks nearby
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50505£1350pcm 2 Bedroom House in Bridge Street, Central Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,869.23
- Application fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £958.06
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required