- Ref: 50448
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
Built to a very high specification and with A rated energy efficiency this beautiful 2 double bedroom apartment is ideal for those requiring peace and quiet within easy reach of Oxford city centre. Osney Mill is a small and historic gated development More…▼
Built to a very high specification and with A rated energy efficiency this beautiful 2 double bedroom apartment is ideal for those requiring peace and quiet within easy reach of Oxford city centre. Osney Mill is a small and historic gated development close to the River Thames with tranquil gardens and well maintained grounds.
- 2 double bedrooms & 1 bathroom with shower over bath
- Light living/dining room with large windows
- Open plan high spec kitchen with integrated appliances
- 1 allocated under croft parking space
- Communal spaces in the marina & monument and lovely riverside walks nearby
- EPC rating A
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.25 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.18 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50448£1600pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Mill Street, Central Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,200.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £480.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,219.35
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required