- Ref: 50181
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Helen Road, Oxford - OX2
A very spacious 3 bedroom family home having recently undergone some refurbishment to include a brand new bathroom and cloakroom, full redecoration throughout and kitchen upgrade. Ideally located on this peaceful no-through road within easy walking More…▼
A very spacious 3 bedroom family home having recently undergone some refurbishment to include a brand new bathroom and cloakroom, full redecoration throughout and kitchen upgrade. Ideally located on this peaceful no-through road within easy walking distance to Oxford city, the train station, Waitrose supermarket and park.
- 3 bedrooms to include a large loft conversion
- Refurbished kitchen with brand new work top and appliances
- Brand new bathroom with shower over bath and brand new W.C.
- Large living room and large dining room with period feature
- Great for access to Oxford city, the train station and local amenities
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.56 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.10 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: Will consider pets
Central Oxford Office - 01865 297999
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
50181£1650pcm 3 Bedroom House in Helen Road, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,284.62
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £495.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,288.71
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £49,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required