- Ref: 4850
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Kidlington, Oxford - OX5
An unfurnished, two bedroom, ground floor apartment with a rural outlook. There are two double bedrooms, one of which has access to the courtyard garden. The kitchen has period features, a gas hob & wooden worktops. The bathroom is modern and has a s More…▼
An unfurnished, two bedroom, ground floor apartment with a rural outlook. There are two double bedrooms, one of which has access to the courtyard garden. The kitchen has period features, a gas hob & wooden worktops. The bathroom is modern and has a shower over the bath. The front facing living room has plenty of light due to the bay window and there is also a garage converted into a studio. Kidlington town centre is near & a regular bus service to Oxford city centre.
- 2 bedrooms
- Living room with bay window
- Equipped period kitchen
- Quietly situated on a no-through road
- Useful 'studio' room with electricity and water
- Small, private courtyard garden
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 4.89 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 0.39 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4850£1000pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Kidlington, Oxford - OX5
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £230.77
- Security deposit: £1,153.85
- Total rent due in advance: ** £838.71
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £30,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.