- Ref: 4773
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in Banbury Road, Oxford - OX2
A substantial detached family home situated on the Banbury Road in a popular North Oxford location. The house has 5 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms, as well as a garage and driveway parking for up to 4 cars. Large secluded rear garden. Close to More…▼
A substantial detached family home situated on the Banbury Road in a popular North Oxford location. The house has 5 bedrooms and 2 reception rooms, as well as a garage and driveway parking for up to 4 cars. Large secluded rear garden. Close to Summertown shops and North Oxford schools. There is a bus stop nearby with regular buses to the city centre & Oxford Parkway railway station.
- 5 bedrooms, bathroom, shower room & downstairs cloakroom
- Lovely living room with doors on to garden
- Large garden laid mainly to lawn with mature borders
- Garage and driveway parking for up to 4 cars
- A short walk to Summertown and 1.5 miles to Oxford Parkway station
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.81 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.08 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4773£2400pcm 5 Bedroom House in Banbury Road, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,323.08
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,360.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £72,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required