- Ref: 4770
- Print Page
£1700pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Polstead Road, Walton Manor - OX2
Elegant ground floor apartment in period conversion with private courtyard. Light and bright with high ceilings and feature fireplaces. Great location, ideal for enjoying a wide range of restaurants, shops and a cinema. More…▼
Elegant ground floor apartment in period conversion with private courtyard. Light and bright with high ceilings and feature fireplaces. Great location, ideal for enjoying a wide range of restaurants, shops and a cinema.
The Blavatnik School of Government, SAID Business School and rail station are within a short walk or cycle ride. In addition to all this the flat has a very good sized basement to be used as an artist's studio or additional storage space.
- Double bedroom overlooking the private courtyard
- En-suite shower room
- Kitchen/diner with feature fireplace and wooden floor
- Stylishly presented living room, again with feature fireplace, access to cellar, perfect for storage
- Private courtyard garden
- Cleaning and Gardening charges apply, in addition to the rent
- Available Date: 04/10/2018
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4770£1700pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Polstead Road, Walton Manor - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,400.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £510.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,535.48
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £51,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required