- Ref: 4770
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Polstead Road, Walton Manor - OX2
Elegant ground floor apartment in period conversion with private courtyard. Light and bright with high ceilings and feature fireplaces. Great location, ideal for enjoying a wide range of restaurants, shops and a cinema. More…▼
Elegant ground floor apartment in period conversion with private courtyard. Light and bright with high ceilings and feature fireplaces. Great location, ideal for enjoying a wide range of restaurants, shops and a cinema.
The Blavatnik School of Government, SAID Business School and rail station are within a short walk or cycle ride. In addition to all this the flat has a very good sized basement to be used as an artist's studio or additional storage space.
- Double bedroom overlooking the private courtyard
- En-suite shower room
- Kitchen/diner with feature fireplace and wooden floor
- Stylishly presented living room, again with feature fireplace, access to cellar, perfect for storage
- Private courtyard garden
- Cleaning and Gardening charges apply, in addition to the rent
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4770£1700pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Polstead Road, Walton Manor - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,400.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £510.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,323.33
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £51,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required