- Ref: 44079
- Print Page
£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Rowel Drive, Begbroke - OX5
A recently redecorated semi-detached bungalow positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. There are 3 bedrooms, the master has fitted storage, the 3rd bedroom could be used as a dining room. Family bathroom. The living room has parquet floor and pa More…▼
A recently redecorated semi-detached bungalow positioned at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. There are 3 bedrooms, the master has fitted storage, the 3rd bedroom could be used as a dining room. Family bathroom. The living room has parquet floor and patio doors leading to a private enclosed garden. The kitchen has been newly fitted to include new appliances. Garage and driveway parking. There is a gate in the fence giving access to open fields, from which you can walk to Kidlington & Yarnton.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Family bathroom
- Newly fitted kitchen
- Reception room leading to enclosed garden. Garage and driveway parking
- Backing onto open fields
- Pets considered at a rent of £1400 pcm
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 5.75 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 2.16 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
44079£1350pcm 3 Bedroom House in Rowel Drive, Begbroke - OX5
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £311.54
- Security deposit: £1,557.70
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,088.71
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.