- Ref: 44033
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Meadow Gardens, North Oxford - OX2
A large 2 bedroom furnished first floor apartment in this modern development. The apartment has an off-street parking space within a gated car park. It's only a short walk to Port Meadow, Cutteslowe Park and Summertown which offers a range of shops, More…▼
A large 2 bedroom furnished first floor apartment in this modern development. The apartment has an off-street parking space within a gated car park. It's only a short walk to Port Meadow, Cutteslowe Park and Summertown which offers a range of shops, cafés and restaurants and regular bus routes to the city centre, Headington Hospitals. The apartment is also within cycling distance to Oxford Parkway train station.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Large open plan living/dining room and kitchen
- Off-street parking for 1 car
- Walking distance to Summertown shops and very convenient for access to the ring road
- Cycling distance to Oxford Parkway
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,590.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £388.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £835.48
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £38,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required