- Ref: 44023
- Print Page
£2050pcm 4 Bedroom House in Elmthorpe Road, Wolvercote - OX2
Absolutely stunning 4 bedroom house within a short stroll of the beautiful Port Meadow and Wolvercote Common. With 3 flexible living spaces and newly fitted kitchen with dining space the house combines stylish modern interiors with the charm and More…▼
Absolutely stunning 4 bedroom house within a short stroll of the beautiful Port Meadow and Wolvercote Common. With 3 flexible living spaces and newly fitted kitchen with dining space the house combines stylish modern interiors with the charm and character of a period home. The extended kitchen space has a wood burner for cosy autumn evenings and bi-fold doors opening up on to the garden in which to enjoy the summer.
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Newly fitted kitchen with dining space
- 3 further reception areas with fireplaces and wood burner
- Landscaped garden with lawn and patio
- Nestled in Wolvercote village amongst beautiful open spaces and wonderful places to eat
- Can be let furnished or unfurnished
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: On-street - Free
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, £1,762.10
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
44023£2050pcm 4 Bedroom House in Elmthorpe Road, Wolvercote - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £615.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,314.52
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £61,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required