- Ref: 4362
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Arthray Road, Botley - OX2
VIDEO AVAILABLE. An unfurnished 1930's semi detached 3 bedroom house with some original features. The house has off-street parking and is a great location for road links out of Oxford. There is a bus stop close by for services into Oxford city centre More…▼
VIDEO AVAILABLE. An unfurnished 1930's semi detached 3 bedroom house with some original features. The house has off-street parking and is a great location for road links out of Oxford. There is a bus stop close by for services into Oxford city centre and there is a shopping centre within walking distance.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- 2 reception rooms
- Modernised galley kitchen
- Sizeable garden
- Close to Botley shops and good access to the ring road
- Video Available: https://vimeo.com/298880214https://vimeo.com/298880214
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.43 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.27 miles
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band D £1,760.30
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4362£1260pcm 3 Bedroom House in Arthray Road, Botley - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,744.62
- Application fee (incl VAT): £378.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,665.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,800.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required