- Ref: 4281
- Print Page
£950pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Church Close, Islip - OX5
Well presented annexe to Landlord's own home, providing spacious accommodation over 2 floors. The entrance is to the rear of the property via a private courtyard garden. the kitchen is modern and open plan to the living area. The bathroom is on the g More…▼
Well presented annexe to Landlord's own home, providing spacious accommodation over 2 floors. The entrance is to the rear of the property via a private courtyard garden. the kitchen is modern and open plan to the living area. The bathroom is on the ground floor and stairs lead to a generous double bedroom with plenty of storage. Rent is inclusive of utilities but not council tax or Wi-Fi. Located in a popular village and a short distance from Islip train station. Available for a single occupant.
- Double bedroom
- Living/dining room
- Open-plan kitchen, equipped with appliances
- Bathroom with shower over
- Off-street parking and private courtyard garden
- Village location, close to Islip train station
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 9.32 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Islip, 0.16 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band A
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
4281£950pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Church Close, Islip - OX5
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £219.23
- Security deposit: £1,096.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,072.58
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £28,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.