- Ref: 3992
- Print Page
1 Bedroom House in Wilsdon Way, Kidlington - OX5
A 1 bedroom house, available furnished with allocated parking space, and private enclosed garden. More…▼
A 1 bedroom house, available furnished with allocated parking space, and private enclosed garden.
Close to a selection of restaurants, shops and supermarkets, under a mile away at the High Street.Well located for transport links; 2.6 miles to Oxford Parkway rail station, 1.5 miles to Oxford Airport and regular buses to Oxford city centre run frequently from a bus stop very close by. Ideal for a couple, or single person.
- One bedroom house
- Recently re-furbished bathroom with shower
- Allocated parking space
- Enclosed private garden with table and chairs and shed for storage
- Short distance to local amenities
- Easy access to Oxford Parkway rail station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 5.18 miles
- Locality: Village
- Train: Islip, 2.57 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band B £1,370.23
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3992£800pcm 1 Bedroom House in Wilsdon Way, Kidlington - OX5
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £184.62
- Security deposit: £923.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,032.26
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £24,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.