- Ref: 3987
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Merrivale Square, North Oxford - OX2
*Also available FURNISHED for £1425pcm* A well presented top floor apartment in North Oxford. Overlooking a lovely garden square, the apartment has a spacious master bedroom with en-suite as well as second double bedroom and another bathroom. There More…▼
*Also available FURNISHED for £1425pcm* A well presented top floor apartment in North Oxford. Overlooking a lovely garden square, the apartment has a spacious master bedroom with en-suite as well as second double bedroom and another bathroom. There is a large open-plan living area which is south-facing so offers lots of natural light. It is only a short walk from Jericho and within easy access of the rail station.
- ALSO AVAILABLE FURNISHED FOR £1425 PCM
- 2 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Large South-facing living room
- Good size separate kitchen with appliances
- 1 allocated parking space
- Great location close to Port Meadow, Jericho and city centre
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3987£1350pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Merrivale Square, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- Application fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,890.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required