- Ref: 3805
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in William Lucy Way, Jericho - OX2
A stylish top floor 2 double bedroom 2 bathroom furnished apartment in Jericho within a short walk to Oxford city centre and Port Meadow. The apartment has allocated parking for 2 cars and offers plenty of outside space with 2 balconies overlooking More…▼
A stylish top floor 2 double bedroom 2 bathroom furnished apartment in Jericho within a short walk to Oxford city centre and Port Meadow. The apartment has allocated parking for 2 cars and offers plenty of outside space with 2 balconies overlooking the canal and access to a private landscaped garden shared only with the 3 other apartments.
- 2 double bedrooms, ensuite shower room & further bathroom
- Open-plan living/dining area & modern kitchen with dishwasher
- 2 balconies, one from the living area and the other from master bedroom
- 2 allocated parking spaces
- Views over Oxford canal. Access to private landscaped garden
- Walking distance to city centre and train station. Jericho shops, cinema, cafes & restaurants close by
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.38 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.24 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3805£1650pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in William Lucy Way, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,300.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £495.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,075.81
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £49,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required