- Ref: 3782
- Print Page
£1850pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Mews, Oxford - OX1
A recently renovated, spacious apartment located in a gated development in Oxford city centre. There is an open-plan living/dining room with Juliet balcony with views over the communal courtyard. The high quality separate kitchen comes with applianc More…▼
A recently renovated, spacious apartment located in a gated development in Oxford city centre. There is an open-plan living/dining room with Juliet balcony with views over the communal courtyard. The high quality separate kitchen comes with appliances. There are two good sized double bedrooms, one of which has built-in wardrobe space and an en suite shower room plus there is an additional main shower room. Parking may be available by separate negotiation.
- 2 double bedrooms, en suite shower room and additional shower room
- Living/dining room with Juliet balcony
- Recently installed kitchen with appliances
- Central Oxford location, close to train station and Said Business School
- Parking may be available by separate negotiation
- Available for a minimum of 9 months, subject to negotiation
- Available Date: 22/09/2022
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.03 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.19 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3782£1850pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in St Thomas Mews, Oxford - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £426.92
- Security deposit: £2,134.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,405.00
* The holding deposit will be put towards your first rent payment. Click here for full information
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £55,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.