- Ref: 3741
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Central North Oxford - OX2
A stylish apartment located in a secure development just off of the Woodstock Road. The property will be undergoing a mini makeover including full redecoration, some new items of furniture and window dressings throughout. The cosmopolitan area of More…▼
A stylish apartment located in a secure development just off of the Woodstock Road. The property will be undergoing a mini makeover including full redecoration, some new items of furniture and window dressings throughout. The cosmopolitan area of Jericho is a short walk away which has a selection of restaurants, bars and local amenities. Ideal for access to the Oxford railway station, University departments and Blavatnik School of Government. Please note that there is no parking available.
- 1 double bedroom and a further study
- Shower room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- 1 of 8 flats in a modern development
- Bicycle rack and gated entry
- Well located within walking distance of the city centre & University departments
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 7.84 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.57 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3741£1225pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Central North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £282.69
- Security deposit: £1,413.45
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,462.10
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,750.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.