- Ref: 3703
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Hart Street, Jericho - OX2
A fantastic opportunity to live in a home nestled within the heart of Jericho. There are 2 separate reception rooms on the ground floor, with the dining room providing access to a private patio garden,as well as a equipped kitchen. 2 bedrooms and a More…▼
A fantastic opportunity to live in a home nestled within the heart of Jericho. There are 2 separate reception rooms on the ground floor, with the dining room providing access to a private patio garden,as well as a equipped kitchen. 2 bedrooms and a family bathroom are located on the first floor, with the 3 bedroom on the second floor. This property is within walking distance of plenty of local shops, bars and restaurants as well as the Oxford University departments. Not a HMO.
- 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
- Living/dining room with patio doors onto the garden
- Separate kitchen
- Private garden
- On-street permit parking
- Close to University Departments and Oxford city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.17 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.30 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3703£1700pcm 3 Bedroom House in Hart Street, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £392.31
- Security deposit: £1,961.55
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,983.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £51,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.