- Ref: 3665
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in North Oxford - OX2
*FULL INTERNAL REDECORATION PLANNED* Peacefully located 2 bedroom first floor apartment overlooking the River Cherwell and within a short walk of Summertown shops and amenities. With excellent bus routes a short walk away, this apartment has More…▼
*FULL INTERNAL REDECORATION PLANNED* Peacefully located 2 bedroom first floor apartment overlooking the River Cherwell and within a short walk of Summertown shops and amenities. With excellent bus routes a short walk away, this apartment has excellent access to the city centre and the ring road.
- 1 double and 1 single bedroom with study space, 1 bathroom
- Good size living/dining room
- Kitchen with views of the river
- Communal gardens
- Walking distance to Summertown shops and amenities
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.42 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.13 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C £1,637.78
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3665£1050pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,100.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £315.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £595.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £31,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required