- Ref: 3343
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in William Lucy Way, Jericho - OX2
Large family home situated on the exclusive waterfront development. Modern throughout, including a large master bedroom with mezzanine and en-suite bathroom and three further bedrooms and bathrooms. With two off street parking spaces and located More…▼
Large family home situated on the exclusive waterfront development. Modern throughout, including a large master bedroom with mezzanine and en-suite bathroom and three further bedrooms and bathrooms. With two off street parking spaces and located within a short walk of the city centre, and Jericho which offers a range of independent shops, cafés and restaurants as well as Port Meadow for walks in the countryside.
- Four bedrooms and three bathrooms
- West facing, gallery length windows
- Quiet location to west of the canal
- Two off street parking spaces
- Large kitchen and living area
- Short walking distance of Jericho, city centre, and Port Meadow
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.38 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.24 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3343£2750pcm 4 Bedroom House in William Lucy Way, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,807.69
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,548.39
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £82,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required