- Ref: 3041
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Carlton Road, North Oxford - OX2
Available newly redecorated and with new bathroom, this 3 bedroom family home with driveway parking is available furnished and within close proximity to North Oxford Schools, and Cutteslowe Park. Within walking distance are Summertown shops, More…▼
Available newly redecorated and with new bathroom, this 3 bedroom family home with driveway parking is available furnished and within close proximity to North Oxford Schools, and Cutteslowe Park. Within walking distance are Summertown shops, restaurants and amenities and just a ten minute cycle ride to Oxford Parkway rail station. From the Banbury Road there are regular buses to the city centre and Headington hospitals.
- 3 bedrooms, brand new family bathroom
- Spacious living through dining room
- Modern kitchen
- Lovely rear garden
- Driveway parking
- Short walk to Summertown shops and amenities, easy access to ring road
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.82 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
3041£1500pcm 3 Bedroom House in Carlton Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,032.26
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.