- Ref: 2936
- Print Page
£1600pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Walton Crescent, Jericho - OX1
A beautiful good sized period split-level furnished apartment in the centre of Jericho. There are two large reception rooms on the first floor with sash windows, a modern galley kitchen to the rear plus a separate study. On the second floor there are More…▼
A beautiful good sized period split-level furnished apartment in the centre of Jericho. There are two large reception rooms on the first floor with sash windows, a modern galley kitchen to the rear plus a separate study. On the second floor there are two double bedrooms, one with en suite shower room, and an additional bathroom. Only a short walk to the heart of Jericho with a wide range of restaurants, shops & the picture house cinema. The location is perfect for all University departments.
- 2 double bedrooms, both with fitted storage
- Bathroom with separate shower & bath, en suite shower room
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with appliances
- Permit parking available
- Located close to Jericho's wide range of bars & restaurants
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.09 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.34 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2936£1600pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Walton Crescent, Jericho - OX1
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £369.23
- Security deposit: £1,846.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,187.10
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £48,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.