- Ref: 2878
- Print Page
£1150pcm 2 Bedroom House in High Street, Kidlington - OX5
A semi-detached house in Kidlington town centre. More…▼
A semi-detached house in Kidlington town centre.
The property is being fully repainted with some new flooring.
It has a spacious kitchen/ breakfast room with access to the garden and living room. The bedrooms have ample space and there is an additional study area/ play room on the top floor. The property is centrally located with shops and restaurants all within half a mile.
- 2 double bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate shower cubicle
- Living room, study space
- Kitchen with adjoining dining area
- Garden and off-road parking
- Pets considered at a rent of £1,175 pcm
- Available Date: 27/11/2019
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 4.91 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 4.89 miles
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band D £1,761.73
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £265.38
- Security deposit: £1,326.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,303.33
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.