- Ref: 2697
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Oxford Street, Woodstock - OX20
A stunning and hugely unique 4 bedrooms period town house, located in the heart of the historic town of Woodstock. Based over 3 floors, in addition to the 4 bedrooms the property has a study, 2 bathrooms and features exposed beams and wooden flooring More…▼
A stunning and hugely unique 4 bedrooms period town house, located in the heart of the historic town of Woodstock. Based over 3 floors, in addition to the 4 bedrooms the property has a study, 2 bathrooms and features exposed beams and wooden flooring throughout. There is a beautiful open plan kitchen/dining room with a large range oven and a larder. The two reception rooms, one with a wood burning stove, allow flexible living, whilst to the rear is a pretty patio garden.
- 4 bedrooms and a study
- 2 bathrooms, one with roll top bath
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Shaker kitchen with appliances
- Close to walks within Blenheim Palace estate
- Patio garden
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Ask us for more details
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 6.81 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 7.48 miles
- Council Tax: West Oxfordshire, Band G £2,904.02
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2697£1800pcm 4 Bedroom House in Oxford Street, Woodstock - OX20
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £415.38
- Security deposit: £2,076.90
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,640.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £54,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.