- Ref: 2644
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Jericho, North Oxford - OX2
A Victorian end of terrace fully furnished house located on a quiet road in the cosmopolitan Jericho area. Newly renovated throughout this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is a fantastic opportunity to live in a modern and bright home which is nestled More…▼
A Victorian end of terrace fully furnished house located on a quiet road in the cosmopolitan Jericho area. Newly renovated throughout this 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom house is a fantastic opportunity to live in a modern and bright home which is nestled within the historic charm that Oxford city centre has to offer. Walking distance of plenty of local shops, bars and restaurants as well as the Oxford University departments.
- 3 double bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- 2 reception rooms and downstairs study
- Separate kitchen
- Rear patio garden
- Loft conversion with en-suite shower room
- Located in a popular street in Jericho, close to independent shops, restaurants and a cinema
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.16 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 0.31 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
2644£1895pcm 3 Bedroom House in Jericho, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,790.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £568.50
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,337.17
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £56,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required