- Ref: 226422
- Print Page
£2250pcm 4 Bedroom House in Rogers Street, Oxford - OX2
A beautifully appointed four bedroom family home located a short distance from Summertown shops and restaurants. This property benefits from stylish fixtures and fittings throughout, four good sized bedrooms with the master having an en suite wet roo More…▼
A beautifully appointed four bedroom family home located a short distance from Summertown shops and restaurants. This property benefits from stylish fixtures and fittings throughout, four good sized bedrooms with the master having an en suite wet room. A spacious living room leads onto a light extension/dining area. Off-street parking is available for one car and there is a low maintenance rear garden. Perfect for a family looking to live to close to some of Oxford's highly regarded schools.
- 4 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms & downstairs WC
- Kitchen with integrated appliances
- Spacious living room leading to garden
- Off-street parking for 1 and eligible for 2 on-street permits
- Close to Summertown and A34/Oxford ring-road
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.66 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.62 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226422£2250pcm 4 Bedroom House in Rogers Street, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £519.23
- Security deposit: £2,596.15
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,379.03
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £67,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.