- Ref: 226384
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in Woodstock Road, Oxford - OX2
Video available. A large, 3 bedroom, first floor apartment located on Woodstock Road. This fantastic property has a large, south-west facing living room which leads to a separate dining room and kitchen. The 3 bedrooms are a good size with the More…▼
Video available. A large, 3 bedroom, first floor apartment located on Woodstock Road. This fantastic property has a large, south-west facing living room which leads to a separate dining room and kitchen. The 3 bedrooms are a good size with the capacious master bedroom having ample built-in storage and en-suite bathroom with double sink arrangement. There is a quiet communal garden & courtyard area too. Located close to Summertown shops and bus links to Oxford city centre and Jericho.
- 3 bedrooms, en-suite bathroom and a separate family bathroom
- Large living room
- Separate dining room and kitchen with good quality appliances
- Quiet communal garden & courtyard area
- On-street parking permit possible
- Located close to bus links to Oxford and Summertown shops
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 7.24 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.37 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226384£1800pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Woodstock Road, Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,600.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £540.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,438.71
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £54,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required