- Ref: 226377
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Thackley End, Summertown - OX2
A light and bright ground floor apartment with terrace and use of a very private communal garden. The apartment has been recently refurbished to a high standard. The bedroom is a good sized double. The modern kitchen has wooden worktops and integrate More…▼
A light and bright ground floor apartment with terrace and use of a very private communal garden. The apartment has been recently refurbished to a high standard. The bedroom is a good sized double. The modern kitchen has wooden worktops and integrated appliances. The bathroom has a luxurious and the living room has access to a private terrace. Within walking distance of Summertown and cycling distance to the city centre. Close to the University Parks and all Oxford University departments.
- 1 double bedroom with storage
- Modern bathroom with shower over bath
- Large bright living space with wooden floors
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Private terrace and communal garden
- Great location close to Summertown and the city centre
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J5, 16.91 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 2.24 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band C
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226377£1200pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Thackley End, Summertown - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £276.92
- Security deposit: £1,384.60
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,400.00
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £36,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.