- Ref: 226369
- Print Page
£3250pcm 5 Bedroom House in Middle Way, Summertown - OX2
New to the market, a tastefully refurbished and extended 5 bedroom family home arranged over 3 storeys. The property has a fantastic open-plan kitchen and living area, with bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden. In a great location for popular More…▼
New to the market, a tastefully refurbished and extended 5 bedroom family home arranged over 3 storeys. The property has a fantastic open-plan kitchen and living area, with bi-fold doors opening onto the rear garden. In a great location for popular North Oxford schools and a short walk from vibrant Summertown.
- 4 double bedrooms on the first floor and master bedroom suite on the second floor
- Family bathroom and cloakroom
- Front reception room and attractive family room/dining area/kitchen with bi-folding doors to an attractive mature garden
- Off-street parking for 2 cars
- Sought after location
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,500.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £3,900.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £97,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required