- Ref: 226347
- Print Page
5 Bedroom House in North Oxford - SHORT LET - OX2
SHORT LET including bills - A stunning large North Oxford home perfect for a family looking to spend the summer in Summertown, Oxford. Over 3300 sq ft with designer hand-crafted kitchen, bags of style, five double bedrooms and lovely west-facing More…▼
SHORT LET including bills - A stunning large North Oxford home perfect for a family looking to spend the summer in Summertown, Oxford. Over 3300 sq ft with designer hand-crafted kitchen, bags of style, five double bedrooms and lovely west-facing garden. Available from 12 July to 25 August.
- Rent includes all bills (utilities, council tax, wifi)
- Fully furnished with a contemporary flair
- Sitting room, study and playroom
- 25 metre south facing garden
- Close to Summertown shops and cafes
- Off-street parking for 3 cars
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.90 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.55 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226347£5500pcm 5 Bedroom House in North Oxford - SHORT LET - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £11,000.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £7,096.77
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £165,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required