- Ref: 226339
- Print Page
Flat in St. Barnabas Street, Jericho - OX2
A stunning, furnished studio apartment with bright and airy open plan living, featuring wooden floors throughout. The bedroom area is partially separated by a unique shelving unit. Located in this sought-after area, the property is close to Jericho's More…▼
A stunning, furnished studio apartment with bright and airy open plan living, featuring wooden floors throughout. The bedroom area is partially separated by a unique shelving unit. Located in this sought-after area, the property is close to Jericho's fantastic restaurants and boutique shops, whilst Oxford train station is just over half a mile walk away.
- Good sized bedroom/living area with dividing unit
- 1st floor with private entrance
- Modern kitchen and shower room
- Appliances including washer/dryer and under counter fridge
- Just under 1 mile walk to the city centre
- Permit parking available
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 8.25 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 3.13 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band B £1,433.06
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226339£1100pcm Flat in St. Barnabas Street, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £253.85
- Security deposit: £1,269.25
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,561.29
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £33,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.