- Ref: 226336
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Davenant Road, North Oxford - OX2
A substantial, modern, light and bright family home within a short walk of central Summertown and all local schools. This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home is presented in excellent condition with large and flexible living areas. This includes 2 separate More…▼
A substantial, modern, light and bright family home within a short walk of central Summertown and all local schools. This 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom home is presented in excellent condition with large and flexible living areas. This includes 2 separate reception rooms, a large kitchen/dining room, an independent utility room and a unique study on the top floor. There is also a mature, private and south facing landscaped garden.
- 4 double bedrooms, all en-suite
- Living/dining room leading to large garden
- Kitchen/breakfast room
- Private, landscaped, south facing garden
- Driveway parking for 2 cars
- Conveniently located for Summertown amenities and schools
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226336£3950pcm 4 Bedroom House in Davenant Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £5,469.23
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £5,733.87
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £118,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required