- Ref: 226311
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Blandford Avenue, Oxford OX2 - OX2
Located on a tree-lined North Oxford road, this wonderfully spacious 4/5 bedroom family home is available with 4 newly fitted bathrooms. Large and mature, South facing rear garden which is maintained. Off street parking at the front of the property More…▼
Located on a tree-lined North Oxford road, this wonderfully spacious 4/5 bedroom family home is available with 4 newly fitted bathrooms. Large and mature, South facing rear garden which is maintained. Off street parking at the front of the property for at least 2 cars and a garage. Within walking distance of Summertown shops and amenities and Wolvercote which has a thriving weekly farmers market and popular gastropubs.
- 4/5 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms plus cloakroom
- South facing living room, separate dining room
- Large kitchen/breakfast room with AGA, separate utility room
- Large rear garden
- Garage and ample off-street parking
- Conveniently located for A34 and M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,500.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,841.67
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £97,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required