- Ref: 226289
- Print Page
£1250pcm 1 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
A large one bedroom first floor apartment conveniently located in central Summertown. The apartment is currently undergoing substantial renovation which includes a new kitchen, a new bathroom, new carpet, window treatments and complete redecoration. More…▼
A large one bedroom first floor apartment conveniently located in central Summertown. The apartment is currently undergoing substantial renovation which includes a new kitchen, a new bathroom, new carpet, window treatments and complete redecoration. There is a well proportioned living/dining room with character features including a fireplace. The bedroom is double in size and has built-in storage space. The location is ideal for both Summertown & city centre.
- 1 double bedroom
- Brand new bathroom with shower over the bath
- Brand new kitchen with appliances
- Eligible for 2 on-street parking permits
- Excellent location for amenities & access to Oxford city centre
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: None
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.44 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.95 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £288.46
- Security deposit: £1,442.30
- Total rent due in advance: ** £967.74
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £37,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.