- Ref: 226267
- Print Page
£1450pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Hernes Road, North Oxford - OX2
A first floor 2 double bedroom apartment with a separate study, furnished by our interior design team, Decorum. Situated on a quiet side road in Summertown within walking distance of the shops and restaurants. In a great location for the north Oxford More…▼
A first floor 2 double bedroom apartment with a separate study, furnished by our interior design team, Decorum. Situated on a quiet side road in Summertown within walking distance of the shops and restaurants. In a great location for the north Oxford schools, including the Cherwell School, D'overbroeck's and Cutteslowe Primary School. Good access to the ring road and Oxford Parkway railway station. There is a bus stop close by with regular buses to Oxford city centre.
- 2 double bedrooms & a study
- Spacious & light living/dining area with balcony
- Modern kitchen
- Use of maintained communal garden
- Off-street parking
- Superb location close to shops, restaurants and access to Oxford
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9, 6.56 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.38 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226267£1450pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Hernes Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £334.62
- Security deposit: £1,673.10
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,104.84
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £43,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.