- Ref: 226243
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Islip Road, North Oxford - OX2
A 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, furnished family home, just north of the Summertown shops.The house has a living room and dining room with doors on to the garden. The first floor has a double bedroom and study/second bedroom, and family bathroom. The top More…▼
A 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom, furnished family home, just north of the Summertown shops.The house has a living room and dining room with doors on to the garden. The first floor has a double bedroom and study/second bedroom, and family bathroom. The top floor has a master suite with bedroom and en-suite shower room.Rear garden with lawn and off-street parking at the front. Within walking distance to bus stops with frequent buses to the city centre, hospitals and north of Oxford.
- 3 Bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Living room and dining room
- Kitchen with appliances
- South facing garden with lawn
- Driveway parking for 2 small cars
- Walking distance of Summertown shops and amenities
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J6, 15.10 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 1.33 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226243£1650pcm 3 Bedroom House in Islip Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £3,300.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £495.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,145.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £49,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required