- Ref: 226241
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Oakthorpe Road, Summertown OX2 - OX2
This superb family home has been newly renovated throughout including a large, modern and bright open-plan kitchen/diner with bi-fold doors opening out onto the enclosed back garden. Original features including fireplaces and exposed beams means that More…▼
This superb family home has been newly renovated throughout including a large, modern and bright open-plan kitchen/diner with bi-fold doors opening out onto the enclosed back garden. Original features including fireplaces and exposed beams means that this Victorian home retains a lot of its original charm and character. It is located less than 5 minutes walk from all that Summertown has to offer and has very easy access to Oxford City Centre.
- 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
- Living room with feature fireplace
- Large family kitchen with bi-fold doors
- Enclosed rear garden
- 1 small off-street parking space plus on-street permit parking
- Totally renovated throughout in 2016
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band F £2,661.40
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226241£3500pcm 4 Bedroom House in Oakthorpe Road, Summertown OX2 - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £4,846.15
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,032.26
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £105,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required