- Ref: 226217
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Historic Wytham Village - OX2
**Also available for short lets** The Stables is a recently refurbished and furnished period conversion, with an open plan living room/kitchen. It is set in the historic and charming village of Wytham. The property has the use of the communal More…▼
**Also available for short lets** The Stables is a recently refurbished and furnished period conversion, with an open plan living room/kitchen. It is set in the historic and charming village of Wytham. The property has the use of the communal courtyard and off-street parking. Just a short distance from North Oxford, it boasts a nice balance between the bustle of Oxford and the tranquillity of the countryside.
- Main bedroom with separate study
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Open-plan living room/kitchen
- Shared paved and cobbled courtyard
- Parking space
- Superb location adjacent to Wytham Abbey with easy access to Oxford Parkway Station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226217£1350pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Historic Wytham Village - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,700.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,090.32
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required