- Ref: 226217
- Print Page
2 Bedroom Flat in Historic Wytham Village - OX2
The Stables is a recently refurbished and furnished period conversion, with an open plan living room/kitchen. It is set in the historic and charming village of Wytham. The property has the use of the communal courtyard and off-street parking. Just a More…▼
The Stables is a recently refurbished and furnished period conversion, with an open plan living room/kitchen. It is set in the historic and charming village of Wytham. The property has the use of the communal courtyard and off-street parking. Just a short distance from North Oxford, it boasts a nice balance between the bustle of Oxford and the tranquillity of the countryside. Oxford Parkway station and M40 motorway are only a short drive away.
- Main bedroom with flexible use 2nd bedroom
- Newly fitted bathroom
- Open-plan living room/kitchen with wood floors
- Shared paved and cobbled courtyard
- Parking space
- Superb location adjacent to Wytham Abbey with easy access to Oxford Parkway Station
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Rural
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Vale of White Horse, Band E £2,151.48
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226217£1350pcm 2 Bedroom Flat in Historic Wytham Village - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the application fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,700.00
- Application fee (incl VAT): £405.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,003.23
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £40,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required