- Ref: 226213
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Charlbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
A 4 bedroom detached house on a quiet road within walking distance of the schools and Summertown shops. The kitchen has a gas fired AGA and separate utility room. There is also a double garage and enclosed garden. In a great location for access to More…▼
A 4 bedroom detached house on a quiet road within walking distance of the schools and Summertown shops. The kitchen has a gas fired AGA and separate utility room. There is also a double garage and enclosed garden. In a great location for access to the city centre, train station, Headington hospitals and University departments.
- 4 bedrooms 2 bathrooms
- Sitting room, separate dining room and study
- Kitchen with appliances
- Easily maintained garden
- Off road parking for several cars
- Excellent location within walking distance of the shops and schools
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J9
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band G £3,070.85
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226213£3995pcm 4 Bedroom House in Charlbury Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £5,531.54
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £5,193.50
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £119,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required