- Ref: 226180
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Headington Hill, OX3 - OX3
A unique opportunity to live in this exceptional 2/3 bedroom barn conversion which has been renovated and furnished to an extremely high standard. Situated adjacent to picturesque open parkland on Headington Hill it offers tranquillity and seclusion More…▼
A unique opportunity to live in this exceptional 2/3 bedroom barn conversion which has been renovated and furnished to an extremely high standard. Situated adjacent to picturesque open parkland on Headington Hill it offers tranquillity and seclusion with the convenience of having easy access to Oxford city centre and Headington hospitals. It combines original features with contemporary style, available with off-street parking and a private garden to the rear.
- 2 double bedrooms, 1 guest room & 2 bathrooms
- Large open-plan living/dining area and kitchen with breakfast bar
- Separate utility room and downstairs cloakroom
- Garden to the rear of the property
- Easy access to Oxford's hospitals and city centre
- 1 allocated parking space
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 6.73 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford Parkway, 3.78 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D £1,842.51
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226180£1950pcm 3 Bedroom House in Headington Hill, OX3 - OX3
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £450.00
- Security deposit: £2,250.00
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,893.55
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £58,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.