- Ref: 226117
- Print Page
3 Bedroom House in Begbroke Crescent, Begbroke - OX5
A well presented 2/3 bedroom semi-detached property with 2 bedrooms on the ground floor and additional guest bedroom or home-office on the top floor with en-suite WC. The house is located in a cul-de-sac tucked away yet with quick and convenient More…▼
A well presented 2/3 bedroom semi-detached property with 2 bedrooms on the ground floor and additional guest bedroom or home-office on the top floor with en-suite WC. The house is located in a cul-de-sac tucked away yet with quick and convenient access to Oxford Parkway Station and to Oxford city centre which is under 6 miles away. The village of Begbroke has convenience stores, a thriving pub and country walks at Blenheim Palace are close by.
- 2 bedrooms and additional loft room / living area
- Modern bathroom and en-suite WC
- Living room with double doors on to decked garden
- Front garden and decked rear garden
- Garage and driveway
- Convenient for access to Begbroke science park, London Oxford Airport and the M40
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Garage
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Village
- Train: Oxford Parkway
- Council Tax: Cherwell, Band C £1,565.98
- Pets: Will consider pets
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226117£1150pcm 3 Bedroom House in Begbroke Crescent, Begbroke - OX5
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,592.31
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £345.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,558.06
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £34,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required