- Ref: 226101
- Print Page
4 Bedroom House in Templar Road, North Oxford - OX2
A beautifully finished, unfurnished family home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, additional cloakroom and 2 reception rooms. The house has a wonderful kitchen breakfast room with doors on to the long garden. Located within a short walk of Cutteslowe More…▼
A beautifully finished, unfurnished family home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, additional cloakroom and 2 reception rooms. The house has a wonderful kitchen breakfast room with doors on to the long garden. Located within a short walk of Cutteslowe Park and with quick access on to the road networks and regular bus routes to the city centre and Headington Hospitals. Located just over a mile from Oxford Parkway rail station.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and additional cloakroom
- Two reception rooms
- Kitchen with utility area
- Long mature garden with patio area
- Superb location for North Oxford Schools , walks in Cutteslowe Park and the road networks.
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band E £2,251.96
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226101£1950pcm 4 Bedroom House in Templar Road, North Oxford - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £2,700.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £585.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £2,665.00
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £58,500.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required