- Ref: 226067
- Print Page
3 Bedroom Flat in Grantham House, Jericho - OX2
A very special penthouse style apartment on the newest development in Jericho. The property has 3 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a living room and kitchen both with floor to ceiling windows with doors on to the roof terrace. The South facing roof More…▼
A very special penthouse style apartment on the newest development in Jericho. The property has 3 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, a living room and kitchen both with floor to ceiling windows with doors on to the roof terrace. The South facing roof terrace has views of the spires of Oxford. The property has one off-street parking space and is very well located for access to the city centre and the train and bus stations for links to London.
- 3 double bedrooms and 3 bathrooms
- South-facing living room with doors to terrace
- Brand new kitchen with integrated appliances
- Lovely South-facing roof terrace with space for outdoor dining
- One off-street parking space
- Great location close to the city centre and train and bus stations
- Furnishing: Flexible
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford
- Council Tax: TBC - pending council verdict
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
226067£3995pcm 3 Bedroom Flat in Grantham House, Jericho - OX2
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: This property can be rented furnished or unfurnished, the deposit will be 2 months or 6 weeks respectively.
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £660.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £5,799.19
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
† Calculated for a furnished property
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £119,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required