- Ref: 2073
- Print Page
1 Bedroom Flat in Banbury Road, Summertown - OX2
Second floor furnished 1 bedroom apartment in this Victorian conversion. Large windows allow plenty of natural light into the apartment which is located just a short walk from Summertown's shopping parade and a quick cycle or bus journey into Oxford More…▼
Second floor furnished 1 bedroom apartment in this Victorian conversion. Large windows allow plenty of natural light into the apartment which is located just a short walk from Summertown's shopping parade and a quick cycle or bus journey into Oxford City Centre.
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Living room
- Separate kitchen
- Use of communal garden and bicycle stand
- Eligible for parking permit
- Within walking distance of Summertown amenities
- Furnishing: Fully Furnished
- Parking: On-street - Permit
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 8.37 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 1.50 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, £1,762.10
- Pets: No
North Oxford Office - 01865 311011
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more here, and see what the TRACC Plus fee involves.
- Deposit: £1,990.00
- TRACC Plus fee (incl VAT): £300.00
- TDS fee (incl VAT): * £10.20
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,251.77
* TDS not applicable in every circumstance
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £29,850.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.
- There is an additional charge of £75 + VAT (£90 inc VAT) if a guarantor is required