- Ref: 114132
- Print Page
£1500pcm 3 Bedroom House in St. Luke's Road, Oxford - OX4
A modern three bedroom family home In Cowley with garden, driveway & garage. The property has an open-plan living/dining room with sliding patio door to the rear garden, separate kitchen with appliances, ground floor cloakroom, two double bedrooms, s More…▼
A modern three bedroom family home In Cowley with garden, driveway & garage. The property has an open-plan living/dining room with sliding patio door to the rear garden, separate kitchen with appliances, ground floor cloakroom, two double bedrooms, single bedroom & family bathroom with shower. The property has front & rear gardens, driveway parking, garage & shed. Pets considered at £1550.00pcm. In a convenient location for access to local shops, gyms, schools & access to the ring road.
- 2 doubles, 1 single bedroom, family bathroom & downstairs cloakroom
- Kitchen with fridge-freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and oven with gas hob
- Living through dining room with wood floors and doors on to the garden
- Garage and driveway parking, rear garden with shed
- Walking distance to shops, gyms and amenities and convenient for access to the ring road
- A pet considered at a rent of £1650pcm
- Available Date: Now
- Furnishing: Unfurnished
- Parking: Off-street
- Motorway: M40 - J8, 5.57 miles
- Locality: Town/City
- Train: Oxford, 2.92 miles
- Council Tax: Oxford City, Band D
- Pets: Will consider pets
East Oxford Office - 01865 307207
The Oxford area Navigator - Finders Keepers Area Guide
114132£1500pcm 3 Bedroom House in St. Luke's Road, Oxford - OX4
Initial Payment Calculator
This is the amount needed to move in, you can read more in our Guide to Renting.
- Holding deposit: * £346.15
- Security deposit: £1,730.75
- Total rent due in advance: ** £1,741.94
** Total rent due in advance is calculated based on the availability date and can be subject to change. If the property is available ‘Now’ then the Rent due in advance will depend on the tenancy start date agreed.
Referencing Rule of Thumb
- 30 x the monthly rent is the normal required predictable annual income for a tenant to pass referencing
- This is £45,000.00 for this property. If your annual income is below this figure, talk to us.